Crisp Veggie Salad With Honey Lemon Dressing just screams, “Summer!” with its bright colors, crunchy texture and a tangy-sweet flavor profile. I like to use fresh organic corn for this recipe, but frozen organic corn should work, too.
Crisp Veggie Salad With Honey-Lemon Dressing Recipe
By June 7, 2018Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 7 mins
Crisp Veggie Salad With Honey Lemon Dressing just screams, "Summer!" with its bright colors, crunchy texture and a tangy-sweet flavor …
- For the salad:
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1 medium English cucumber sliced
- 1 large Carrot shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley diced
- 1 Haas avocado peeled, sliced
- 1/3 cup Raw sunflower seeds
- 2 cups Organic corn kernels fresh or frozen and then defrosted
- For the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- Layer all the salad ingredients on a large plate.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a cup.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.