Kale and Broccoli Bake is a simple and hearty vegetable dish that works with pretty much anything. It also works as a vegetarian entree with some side salad. If you are dairy-free, try using vegan cheese.
Kale and Broccoli Bake Recipe
By May 22, 2018Published:
- Yield: 1 large casserole (6-8 Servings)
- Prep: 12 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 32 mins
Kale and Broccoli Bake is a simple and hearty vegetable dish that works with pretty much anything. It also works as a vegetarian …
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 tablespoons Coconut oil or butter
- 1 bag Kale frozen (or 1 bunch fresh kale, stems removed and leaves chopped)
- 2 heads Broccoli separated into florets
- 2 cups (Vegan) sour cream
- 3 cups grated Cheddar cheese or vegan cheese
- 1 cup Semolina or rice flour
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute the onion in oil for about 4 minutes or until translucent.
- Add kale to the onion and saute for another 5 minutes, adding 1/2 cup of water, too.
- Add the broccoli and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Move the sauteed vegetables into the oiled large casserole dish.
- Add sour cream, flour, salt, and 1 cup of cheese. Mix.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is getting lightly brown on top.