How about a decadent, yet healthy volcano mug cake, which is oozing hot chocolate lava sauce? The best part is that this cake is ready in just about five minutes. I gave you both the vegan and the sugar-free, as well as the regular versions for this glorious recipe.
Healthy Volcano Mug Cake Recipe
By May 16, 2018Published:
- Yield: 1-2 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
How about a decadent, yet healthy volcano mug cake, which is oozing hot chocolate lava sauce? The best part is that this cake is ready …
- 4 tablespoons GF flour mix or spelt flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 4 tablespoons Stevia or xylitol or cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons Raw cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons (Almond) milk
- 2 teaspoons Coconut oil or butter melted
- 1 Pastured egg or 2 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 1 chunk of cooking chocolate
If using the oven, preheat to 350F. Lightly oil a small dish or 1-cup ramekin.
- In a separate small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon half the batter into the oiled dish. Put the chunk of chocolate on top of this batter and then top off with remaining chocolate batter.
- Either microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes or till cooked or bake 13-14 minutes.
- Wait for the cake to cool before trying to remove it.