“Creamy” and “vegan” and “popsicles” seem impossible to achieve. Yet these easy pops taste like the sweetest, creamiest ice cream perfection. How did I do this? Cashews came to the rescue. Cashews create the creamy vegan consistency, add nutrients and are easy to work with. Just presoak the cashews, drain, rinse, blend until smooth.
Creamy Vegan Chocolate Popsicles Recipe
By May 13, 2018Published:
- Yield: 8 pops (6-8 Servings)
"Creamy" and "vegan" and "popsicles" seem impossible to achieve. Yet these easy pops taste like the sweetest, creamiest ice cream …
- 1/2 cup Raw cashews presoaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups Cold water
- 3/4 cup Raw cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- A few drops A few drops of stevia or 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and add the amount of Stevia that is slightly sweeter than you'd prefer. As popsicles freeze, the taste would become perfect.
- Separate the mixture between 8 popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.