The Mega Green Salad is just that- green. It is also super tasty, very crunchy, Paleo and Keto-friendly and overall simple and amazing. If you are on a diet- chew it all day. Otherwise, enjoy it as a side or top it with some quinoa or grilled tofu or eggs as a main meal.
The Mega Green Salad Recipe
By April 16, 2018Published:
- Yield: 5 Servings
The Mega Green Salad is just that- green. It is also super tasty, very crunchy, Paleo and Keto-friendly and overall simple and …
- 2 cups Baby arugula leaves
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 2 cups Finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup Parsley diced
- 4 sprigs Chives or green onions diced
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- to tatse Sea salt and black pepper
- Arrange the first six ingredients in a bowl. Gently mix.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Lightly toss and serve.