Layered Mango Kiwi Smoothie is not only strikingly beautiful, it is also full of vitamins. Kiwis are rich in Vitamin C, while mangos add Vitamin A as well as a sweet, exotic flavor. There is some hidden spinach in the smoothie, too.
Layered Mango Kiwi Smoothie Recipe
By April 1, 2018Published:
- Yield: 2-3 glasses (1-3 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
Layered Mango Kiwi Smoothie is not only strikingly beautiful, it is also full of vitamins. Kiwis are rich in Vitamin C, while mangos …
- 3 cups Frozen cubed mango froze
- 4 ripe Kiwis peeled
- 1/2 cup Fresh spinach packed
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 1 cup Almond milk
- optional: A few drops of stevia or 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- optional: A few mint leaves for decoration
- Blend the mango until smooth. Divide between 2-3 glasses.
- Clean the blender and blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the green mixture over the mango mixture and serve immediately.