The taste of raw beets may seem alarming. However, if you spiralize the beets, they become very thin, which allows for a more effective marinating process and an amazing taste. Spiralized Beets and Clementine Salad is full of bright colors and bold, citrusy flavors.
To spiralize the beets, use gloves to prevent staining your hands. Peel the beet and trim off the stem end then insert the thinner end into the round blade of the spiralizer, keeping it centered. Spiralize, using the blade with the smallest triangles. Using scissors, cut the beet spirals into smaller 6-inch-long pieces so it’s easier to eat.
Spiralized Beets and Clementine Salad Recipe
By March 13, 2018Published:
- Yield: 3-4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
The taste of raw beets may seem alarming. However, if you spiralize the beets, they become very thin, which allows for a more …
- 2 medium Beets ends trimmed, peeled
- 2 medium Clementines divided
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar glaze
- 6 Fresh mint leaves
- Spiralize the beets.
- Peel the clementines. Juice one of them.
- Combine the clementine juice with oil and balsamic glaze.
- Gently mix the dressing into the beets. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Peel each piece of the remaining clementine and use it with mint leaves to decorate the salad. Serve.