Warm and hearty, Spinach, Quinoa and Tomato Casserole is ready quickly. Full of vegetables, it is good enough to be a meal on its own.
Spinach, Quinoa and Tomato Casserole Recipe
By March 17, 2018Published:
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
Warm and hearty, Spinach, Quinoa and Tomato Casserole is ready quickly. Full of vegetables, it is good enough to be a meal on its …
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil or butter divided
- 2 large Ripe tomatoes chopped
- 2 bags Frozen spinach thawed
- 1 large jar Blended tomatoes with basil
- 4 cups cooked quinoa cook, according to packages instructions
- 3 cups Cheese or vegan cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Saute the onion in 3 tablespoons of oil for 4 minutes.
- Add peppers and tomatoes and spinach to the onion.
- Add the rest of the oil and saute for another 6 minutes. Mix in salt and spices.
Put quinoa on the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Put the veggie mixture on top of quinoa. Add tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 20 minutes.