Cucumber Avocado Salad is simple, refreshing and crisp. It tastes just like spring in a bowl. The key to making this salad perfect is to not overmix, as overmixing would turn avocado to mush. Gently toss the salad once or twice instead. I grew up on sour cream-based salads, and avocado offers the same creaminess plus a lot of healthy fats.
Cucumber Avocado Salad Recipe
By March 25, 2018Published:
- Yield: 3-4 Servings
- Prep: 7 mins
Cucumber Avocado Salad is simple, refreshing and crisp. It tastes just like spring in a bowl. The key to making this salad perfect is …
- 2 Avocados cubed
- juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 English cucumber finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh mint (or dill, for a different flavor) chopped
- 1/4 white onion diced
- optional: 1/4 cup Feta cheese cubed
- For the Dressing:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Apple cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- optional: 2 teaspoons Stevia or other sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- to taste: Black pepper
- Cover avocado with lemon juice. Add all the other salad ingredients to avocado.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a cup.
- Very gently cover the salad with the dressing and serve.