If you mention kale, the reactions you get are quite emotional lively. Kale is usually called somewhere along the lines of “healthy” and “disgusting.” How do you make your healthy kale salad taste less disgusting? Here’s the list of Best Kale Dressings. Keep in mind that whichever dressing you use must be massaged into the kale leaves. Kale leaves cannot be simply tossed with the dressing -they are too hard for it. The dressing must be rubbed in for a few minutes in order to soften the kale leaves.
- Nutritional yeast +apple cider vinegar +olive oil+sea salt. This dressing makes kale haters love kale. Be generous on the nutritional yeast and the olive oil and use just a touch of vinegar.
- Papaya Ginger Dressing
- Turmeric Salad Dressing creates an anti-inflammatory kale heaven. The bright yellow looks good with the green, too.
- Tahini Dressing adds extra calcium and extra rich depth to your kale. I can just keep eating this one!
- Garlic Miso Dressing gives your kale salad an Asian undertone: great with sushi.
- Carrot Ginger Dressing is the sweet and spicy classic. It makes every veggie taste sublime.