Breaded Cauliflower is a crunchy, nutritious snack or a hearty side dish. It’s great dipped in your favorite sauce; anything from spaghetti to teriyaki sauce works here, as cauliflower is very mild-tasting. This dish is a healthier alternative to chicken nuggets and a fun way to bond with your kids, as they usually love dipping the cauliflower bits in egg prior to baking them.
Breaded Cauliflower Recipe
By January 5, 2018Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Breaded Cauliflower is a crunchy, nutritious snack or a hearty side dish. It's great dipped in your favorite sauce; anything from …
- 1 Cauliflower divided into florets
- 2 Free-range eggs gently whisked
- 3/4 cup Gluten free breadcrumbs or Panko
- 2 tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese ( or vegan cheese)
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Dip cauliflower florets in egg mixture.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese and 1 teaspoon salt. Dip the cauliflower in this mixture after the eggs. Turn to coat every piece.
- Place the coated cauliflower pieces in single layer on prepared baking sheet and bake 25 minutes, or until golden.