If you are looking for vegan alternatives to the holiday flavors, a vegan gingersnap eggnog is one tasty drink, healthy enough to try for breakfast. Quickly made in a blender, this light eggnog tastes very similar to the real thing and the children love it. The ginger adds an extra zang, reminding you of that special holiday cookie. Optionally, serve with some vegan whipped cream on top.
Vegan Gingersnap EggNog Recipe
By December 20, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2-3 Servings
- Prep: 7 mins
If you are looking for vegan alternatives to the holiday flavors, a vegan gingersnap eggnog is one tasty drink, healthy enough to try …
- 2.5 cups Almond or cashew milk
- 1 small handful Raw cashews presoaked for at least 4 hours, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground cloves
- 2 Medjol dates pitted
- 2 tablespoons Stevia or xylitol
- 1.5 teaspoons Grated fresh ginger
- Blend everything until smooth.