“Sugar-Free” is not what usually comes to mind around holiday time. Sugar-Free Avocado Fudge is full of iron and magnesium form the raw cocoa powder, as well as healthy fats form avocado and coconut oil. Avocado cannot be detected in this chocolate dessert, by the way, so not to worry. As far as sweetener goes, I like to combine a few for the perfect result, using stevia, xylitol and erythritol in different amounts. Sugar-Free Avocado Fudge is easy enough for children to make ( and mine love making it!)
Sugar-Free Avocado Fudge Recipe
By December 18, 2017Published:
- Yield: 12 pieces of fudge (6 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
"Sugar-Free" is not what usually comes to mind around holiday time. Sugar-Free Avocado Fudge is full of iron and magnesium form the …
- 1 Ripe avocado mashed
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup Erythritol or Stevia
- optional: 1 pinch Sea salt
- Combine the avocado with the coconut oil. Slowly mix in all other ingredients and mix until completely smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan.
- Refrigerate until completely firm about 2 hours.)
- If desired, sprinkle with sea salt.