Winter salads don’t need to be all colorless and drab. Pomegranate and Clementine Salad is full of sweet and tangy flavor of the citrus fruits, the sweet pomegranate and the creamy avocado. This salad is bright and cheerful, like a nice celebration of the colder season.
Pomegranate and Clementine Salad Recipe
By December 27, 2017Published:
Winter salads don't need to be all colorless and drab. Pomegranate and Clementine Salad is full of sweet and tangy flavor of the …
- 1 cup Fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 4 Clementines peeled and separated into pieces
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
- to taste: Sea salt and black peper
- Layer the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a cup, combine oil and lemon juice. Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Add salt, pepper and serve.