Banana Oatmeal Muffins are light, juicy, and can be made gluten-free. They freeze well and make an excellent quick breakfast or a snack. I like to bake these muffins to get rid of overripe bananas.
Banana Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
By December 2, 2017Published:
- Yield: 12 muffins (6-8 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
Banana Oatmeal Muffins are light, juicy, and can be made gluten-free. They freeze well and make an excellent quick breakfast or a …
- 1 cup (Gluten-free) rolled oats
- 1 cup Spelt or all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Flax seed ground
- 1/3 cup Stevia or other dry sweetener
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil or butter (not vegan) melted
- 4 large ripe Bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup Fresh water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Gradually add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the batter onto the lightly oiled muffin tin openings so that they are 3/4 full.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove the muffins to a rack to cool completely.