For a healthy, vegan Thanksgiving side, few things can beat the sweet Roasted Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts and Cranberry Salad. It looks like the bounty of autumn and tastes like a holiday. I like to roast the veggies a day ahead of time and then warm up and assemble everything at the table.
Roasted Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts and Cranberry Salad Recipe
By November 21, 2017Published:
- Yield: 5-6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
For a healthy, vegan Thanksgiving side, few things can beat the sweet Roasted Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts and Cranberry …
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts halved
- 1 small Butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup Raw Pecans
- 3/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Raw honey or maple syrup
- Sea salt and Blck pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Assemble the Brussels sprouts and the squash on a cookie tray, covered in parchment. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, mix and roast for about 30 minutes, mixing halfway ( the timing depends on the strength of your oven.)
- Take the veggies out of the oven, cool slightly.
- Add cranberries, pecans.
- Combine the dressing ingredients the rest of the oil, vinegar, honey) and pour over the salad.
- Add salt, pepper and serve.