Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread is the ultimate symbol of fall. This pumpkin bread can be made either savory or sweet. In the first case, it’s a perfect accompaniment to the pumpkin soup and it the second case, it is either a breakfast or a dessert. The difference is only how much no-sugar brown sugar you add.
Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread Recipe
By October 25, 2017Published:
- Yield: 1 loaf (4-5 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread is the ultimate symbol of fall. This pumpkin bread can be made either savory or sweet. In the first case, it's a …
- 1.5 cups Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup or 2 tablespoons No sugar brown sugar See the note above. the larger amount makes sweeter bread
- 1 cup (Gluten-free) rolled oats
- 1 cup Gluten free flour mix or spelt or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Flax seed ground
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Cloves
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the first three ingredients. Mix well.
- Gradually, add all other ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly oiled loaf pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick, inserted in the center of the loaf, comes clean.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes, then serve.