Few vegetables taste better than roasted butternut squash. With its creamy sweetness, this autumn vegetable makes most veggie dishes taste incredible. Combined with purple cabbage it makes for a pretty dish, too.
Kale Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe
By October 13, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Few vegetables taste better than roasted butternut squash. With its creamy sweetness, this autumn vegetable makes most veggie dishes …
- 1 small Butternut squash sliced
- 4 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 cup Kale chopped
- 1 cup Purple cabbage shredded
- 2 Carrots shredded
- 2 tablespoons Fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Sea salt and Black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the squash on a cookie tray and cover it with two tablespoons of oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until soft, turning halfway through.
- Arrange all veggies in layers on a plate. Add pumpkin seeds.
- Put pumpkin slices on top.
- Top with olive oil, lemon juice. Add salt and pepper and serve.