Cauliflower has become the new hip veggie, shamelessly moving the kale out of its pedestal. The “no grain” people are putting cauliflower into virtually every dish, as it is a pretty decent grain replacement.
I liked cauliflower before it became cool. Russian grandmothers used this humble veggie for hundreds of years. Roasted Cauliflower Soup is one of the simple, yet great recipes: it hardly takes any time to make, the ingredient list is short and the soup is spectacularly tasty.
Roasted Cauliflower Soup Recipe
By September 10, 2017Published:
- Yield: 5-6 Servings
Cauliflower has become the new hip veggie, shamelessly moving the kale out of its pedestal. The "no grain" people are putting …
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut or olive oil
- 1 large head Cauliflower separated into florets
- 6 cups Veggie stock
- to taste: Sea salt and pepper and garlic powder
- Saute the onion in oil for 4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and saute for another 6 minutes, or until the florets become soft, but not mushy.
- Add the stock, bring to a boil.
- Blend with an immersion blender.
- Add salt,pepper and spices.