Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Smoothie adds vitamins, minerals and flavor to the cooler fall mornings. Filling and full of fiber, this smoothie is better made overnight to be quickly blended in the morning. Child-approved, Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Smoothie can be made with freshly prepared pumpkin puree or with canned pumpkin.
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
By September 24, 2017Published:
- Yield: 3 glasses (2 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Smoothie adds vitamins, minerals and flavor to the cooler fall mornings. Filling and full of fiber, this …
- 1/2 cup (Gluten-free) rolled oats
- 1 cup (Almond) milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree or roasted cubed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cloves powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- optional: 1 teaspoon Stevia or maple syrup
- 5 Ice cubes
- In the evening, combine all ingredients , except ice cubes in a blender, giving it a quick whirl.
- In the morning, blend everything until smooth.