Fall Salad with Roasted Vegetables has all the colorful bounty of the season: beets, squash, carrots and of course, pumpkin! rich in vitamins and minerals, this salad is also very filling. The vegetables can be prepared ahead of time and then reheated.
Fall Salad with Roasted Vegetables Recipe
By September 26, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Fall Salad with Roasted Vegetables has all the colorful bounty of the season: beets, squash, carrots and of course, pumpkin! rich in …
- 1 medium Beet quartered
- 1 cup Chopped pumpkinS
- 1/2 medium Kabucha squash thickly sliced
- 1 cup Butternut squash thickly sliced
- 1 large Sweet potato thickly sliced
- 2 medium Carrots quartered (lengthwise)
- 6 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Chopped parsley
- 3 small Cucumbers sliced
- 1 Haas avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic glaze
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Lay out the first six ingredients on a large baking tray. Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of olive oil and roast at 400 degrees F for about an hour or until soft, but not mushy.
- Arrange spinach, parsley, cucumbers, avocado on a large plate in layers.
- Top with roasted veggies.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the oil, balsamic glaze, pumpkin seeds, salt and pepper.