As the days are getting cooler and the apple picking season is upon us, apple pie oatmeal is one amazing breakfast. This dish is relatively quick and easy to prepare and the kids absolutely adore its hearty, sweet flavor.
Apple Pie Oatmeal Recipe
By September 15, 2017Published:
- Yield: 1-2 Servings
As the days are getting cooler and the apple picking season is upon us, apple pie oatmeal is one amazing breakfast. This dish is …
- 1/2 cup (Gluten-free) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1 cup Fresh water
- 1 large Apple finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil or butter
- to taste: Brown sugar or maple syrup or stevia
- Combine the first five ingredients in a pot. Bring to aboil.
- Lower the flame and simmer for about 8 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed.
- Mix in coconut oil and your favorite sweetener.