Grean Pea and Zucchini Pasta puts the harvest to a good use. When zucchinis are in abundance, this simple pasta dish is a tasty and healthy way to utilize them. The pasta can be gluten-free, if needed. All the vegetables in this dish mesh together to create the perfect texture and flavor. I like to put less pasta and more veggie mixture in my bowl. To simplify things, prepare the veggies ahead of time and reheat prior to serving.
Grean Pea and Zucchini Pasta Recipe
By August 1, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Ready In: 22 mins
Grean Pea and Zucchini Pasta puts the harvest to a good use. When zucchinis are in abundance, this simple pasta dish is a tasty and …
- 1 box (gluten-free) Penne pasta cooked, according to package's directions
- 5 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil ( divided)
- 1/2 medium Onion chopped
- 2 medium Zucchinis sliced
- 1 cup Frozen green peas
- 5 leaves Fresh basil diced
- 2 cloves Garlic diced
- Sea salt and Black pepper to taste
- optional: Parmesan cheese grated, to serve
- Saute the onion in 3 tablespoons of oil for 4 minutes or until translucent.
- Add zucchinis and green peas and saute for 4 more minutes.
- Add basil, salt, pepper and spices.
- Combine the veggie mixture with hot cooked pasta.
- Serve with grated parmesan (optional.)