Some dishes are beautifully complex, while others are perfect in their simplicity. Eggplant with Garlic and Parsley is a simple dish. Yet, it is so versatile and tasty that you’d keep coming back to it. Eggplant, prepared this way works as a side dish or as a vegetarian main course. It is great with pasta, potatoes, quinoa. It can be served with a salad or with any type of protein. It also is wonderful over a piece of bread, with some cheese on top, especially if you put this sandwich under a broiler for three minutes.
Eggplant with Garlic and Parsley Recipe
By August 2, 2017Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
Some dishes are beautifully complex, while others are perfect in their simplicity. Eggplant with Garlic and Parsley is a simple …
- 1 large Eggplant sliced
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1/2 small bunch Fresh parsley chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the eggplant on parchment-covered cookie sheet, cover with oil and and roast for about 20 minutes, mixing once, half-way.
- When the eggplant starts to look light brown on top, take it out of the oven.
- Gently mix with garlic and parsley and allow to stand for 15 minutes to develop flavor.
- Serve hot or cold.