Bok Choy is a green vegetable, cultivated in China for years. Bok Choy is rich in vitamins A, C, K, B6 and calcium. Putting bok choy in a delicious steamy vegetarian casserole is one of the tastiest ways to enjoy it.
Bok Choy Casserole Recipe
By August 20, 2017Published:
- Yield: 5-6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Bok Choy is a green vegetable, cultivated in China for years. Bok Choy is rich in vitamins A, C, K, B6 and calcium. Putting …
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Butter or coconut oil divided
- 1 large head Bok choy chopped
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Semolina or rice flour
- 3 cups Mozarella cheese grated
- Saute the onion in 3 tbsp. of oil until translucent., about 4 minutes.
- Add bok choy to the onion. add the rest of the oil and salt and saute for about five minutes, or until the veggies reduce in size.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a large casserole dish and lightly dust it with semolina or rice flour.
- Add sour cream and 1 cup of grated cheese to the veggie mixture. Transfer the mixture into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese on top begins to turn lightly brown.