I love blueberry muffins, but they don’t love me back. If you want the taste of the blueberry muffin without the sugar and the flour, try Blueberry Muffin Smoothie. Not only is it healthy and tasty, it’s also ready in three minutes and can be had both as a breakfast and as a snack. And it’s yummy as a dessert, too!
Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Recipe
By August 4, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 glasses (2 Servings)
- Prep: 4 mins
I love blueberry muffins, but they don't love me back. If you want the taste of the blueberry muffin without the sugar and the flour, …
- 1 1/2 cups Chilled non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Banana frozen
- 3 tablespoons (gluten-free) Rolled oats
- Blend everything until smooth.