Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls is a healthy take on the classic chocolate chip cookie. Easy and quick, these vegan, gluten free and raw cookie dough balls make a tasty dessert or a yummy snack. Children love them, too.
Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls Recipe
By July 8, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4-5 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls is a healthy take on the classic chocolate chip cookie. Easy and quick, these vegan, gluten …
- 1 cup Raw cashews presoaked for at least 4 hours, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 5-6 Madjool dates pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Cocoa nibs or chocolate chips
- Process all ingredients except cocoa nibs in a food processor or a high-speed bender, until the mixture resembles cookie dough. Be careful not to overprocess.
- Add cocoa nibs or chocolate chips and mix them in gently.
- Shape the cookie balls by either using your hands or using an ice cream spoon.
Freeze for 20 minutes and serve.
- Keep refrigerated in a Tupperware container