To make a grain-free Easy Zucchini Lasagna, all you need to do is chop some veggies and arrange them in layers. You can use regular or vegan cheese. This hot dish can be eaten by itself or with a side of quinoa.
Easy Zucchini Lasagna Recipe
By July 13, 2017Published:
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Prep: 7 mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Ready In: 42 mins
To make a grain-free Easy Zucchini Lasagna, all you need to do is chop some veggies and arrange them in layers. You can use regular or …
- 4 medium Zucchinis sliced in lasagna-like strips
- 2 large Ripe tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 cups Regular or vegan ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dry Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 handful Fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups Grated mozzarella (vegan or regular) grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put 1/3 of the zucchini slices on the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Top with tomato slices, 1/2 of the ricotta, some salt, cayenne pepper, garlic and basil.
- Put another layer of zucchini on top and repeat the layers of tomato, ricotta and spices.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheese on top turns light brown.