Roasted bell peppers make any salad alive, happy and flavorful. Roasted Pepper and Feta Salad explodes in your mouth with a fresh taste of summer. Roasted peppers are best made ahead of time and then added to the salad, so that the whole thing is ready in under ten minutes.
Roasted Pepper and Feta Salad Recipe
By June 1, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2-3 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
Roasted bell peppers make any salad alive, happy and flavorful. Roasted Pepper and Feta Salad explodes in your mouth with …
- 1 head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 sprigs Green onion diced
- 4 tablespoon Chopped parsley
- 3 medium Cucumbers sliced
- 1 cup Feta cheese cubed
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- 5 Bell peppers roasted, link to the recipe is above
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
- To taste: Sea salt and black pepper
- Layer the first seven ingredients on a a large plate.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a cup. Pour over the salad.
- Add sea salt and pepper and serve.