Blueberry muffins for breakfast are a sign of celebration at my house. The kids are so happy to eat their favorite treat. Grain-Free Blueberry Muffins are juicy, sweet, added sugar-free, low-carb and sublime in every way, so I usually make a huge pile and freeze some for later.
Grain-Free Blueberry Muffins Recipe
By June 27, 2017Published:
- Yield: 12 muffins
Blueberry muffins for breakfast are a sign of celebration at my house. The kids are so happy to eat their favorite treat. Grain-Free …
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Erythritol or Stevia
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 2 large Bananas mashed
- 4 tablespoons Coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons Flax seed ground
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Gradually add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Spoon the batter onto the lightly oiled muffin cups.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely in the pan .
- Carefully slide a small spatula or knife between each muffin and the pan to pop it out.
- Course: Breakfast