Roasted Carrots and Avocado Salad is warm, tasty and full of sweet root veggies. Rich in vitamin A and healthy fats, this salad is filling enough to make a meal out of itself.
Roasted Carrots and Avocado Salad Recipe
By May 8, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Roasted Carrots and Avocado Salad is warm, tasty and full of sweet root veggies. Rich in vitamin A and healthy fats, this salad is …
- 10 Carrots slices into long strips
- 4 tabespoons Extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 cups Mixed lettuce
- 2 medium Cucumbers sliced
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- 2 tablespoons Raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic glaze
- to tatse Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange the carrots on parchment-covered cookie tray and coat them with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Roast for 20 minutes or until soft, yet still crunchy. Mix halfway through the cooking process.
- In the meantime, arrange lettuce, cucumbers, avocado, pumpkin seeds on a plate.
- Add carrots, while still hot.
- Top with balsamic glaze, the rest of the oil, salt and pepper.