When the farmers market opens, everything begins to feel like summer. Beans and Feta Salad, which is full of fresh, fragrant veggies, reflects that summery feeling. You can take this salad to a potluck (here are some more potluck dish ideas,) you can serve it at a barbecue party or you can make a complete lunch of it, as the salad is full of nourishment.
Beans and Feta Salad Recipe
By May 12, 2017Published:
When the farmers market opens, everything begins to feel like summer. Beans and Feta Salad, which is full of fresh, fragrant …
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1 can Kidney beans rinsed
- 2 large Ripe tomatoes chopped
- 2 medium Cucumbers chopped
- 1 handful Parsley diced
- 3 sprigs Green onions diced
- 3/4 cup Feta crumbled
- 1 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- to taste: Sea salt and black pepper
- Combine the first seven ingredients.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Gently mix and serve.