In the world of vegan wraps, a Roasted Sweet Potato Wrap is very close to the top. Full of fresh, crunchy veggies, creamy avocado and sweet potatoes, this wrap is filling, nourishing and easy to make. I like to prepare the sweet potatoes ahead of time, using this recipe.
Roasted Sweet Potato Wrap Recipe
By April 19, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
In the world of vegan wraps, a Roasted Sweet Potato Wrap is very close to the top. Full of fresh, crunchy veggies, creamy avocado and …
- 2 Tortillas ( gluten-free or any other variety)
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- 2 cups Roasted sweet potatoes ink to recipe is above
- 1.5 cups Baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons Chopped parsley
- 2 small Cucumbers sliced lengthwise
- Sea salt and Black pepper to taste
- Put the two tortillas on the counter and divide the rest of the ingredients between the two tortillas.
- Wrap the tortillas and slice in half, if desired.