Kale with Feta and Polenta makes a healthy and filling entree, full of nutrients and flavor. I like to slice the cooked polenta and saute it in a generous amount of butter, until crispy on both sides. I then add it to the vegetable dish.
Kale with Feta and Polenta Recipe
By April 22, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4-5 Servings
Kale with Feta and Polenta makes a healthy and filling entree, full of nutrients and flavor. I like to slice the cooked polenta and …
- 4 cups Prepared plain polenta cooked according to package's instructions
- 1 1/2 stick Butter divided
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 3 bags Frozen kale (or two bunches fresh Lacinato kale, stems removed and leaves chopped)
- 1 small package Feta cheese crumbled
- 2 cloves Garlic diced
- to taste: Sea Salt and pepper
- Saute the polenta in 1/2 a stick of butter until crispy on both sides. Set aside.
- In the meantime, saute the onion in the remaining butter for 4 minutes.
- Add the kale and the garlic to the onion and saute for 10 minutes or until the kale reduces in size.
- Add the polenta to the kale. Add alt and pepper. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.
- Course: Entrée