A green salad with lima beans is both tasty and nutrient-dense. I like to pre-cook the beans and use them in a multitude of dishes, but you can use frozen or canned lima beans, if you are pressed for time. The mild taste of lima beans is nicely accentuated by the bitter parsley and the salty feta cheese.
Green Salad with Lima Beans Recipe
By April 26, 2017Published:
A green salad with lima beans is both tasty and nutrient-dense. I like to pre-cook the beans and use them in a multitude of …
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 cup Chopped parsley
- 1 cup Lima beans cooked, according to package's instructions
- 2 medium Cucumbers sliced
- 2 sprigs Green onion diced
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
- to taste: Sea salt and black pepper
- Combine the first seven ingredients.
- In a cup, combine oil and lemon juice. Pour over the salad.
- Add salt, pepper and serve.