If you prefer your egg salad not drowning in mayonnaise, Avocado Egg Salad is a healthy, yet still a very tasty solution. Avocados are a great source of monounsaturated fat, vitamin E and vitamin B6.
Avocado Egg Salad is mayonnaise-free and features only whole, unprocessed ingredients.This egg salad is amazing on a sandwich. I also like to serve it over some lettuce with some chopped cucumbers.
Avocado Egg Salad Recipe
By April 28, 2017Published:
If you prefer your egg salad not drowning in mayonnaise, Avocado Egg Salad is a healthy, yet still a very tasty solution. Avocados …
- 4 Hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 1 large Avocado cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- optional: 2 sprigs Green onions diced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Adjust seasonings, if needed.