As much as I love interesting and exotic salads, a simple veggie crunch salad can be a perfect addition to a meal or even a meal by itself. Full of fresh radishes, sweet carrots and tasty cucumbers, this salad has something for everyone. Avocado and pumpkin seeds add a nice touch, too.
Veggie Crunch Salad with Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
By March 22, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
As much as I love interesting and exotic salads, a simple veggie crunch salad can be a perfect addition to a meal or even a meal by …
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 2 small Cucumbers sliced
- 1 medium Carrot sliced
- 5 Radishes sliced
- 1/2 medium Avocado sliced
- 3 tablespoons Parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider Vinegar
- to taste Sea salt and black pepper
- Arrange the first seven ingredients in layers.
- Combe oil and vinegar and pour over the salad. Add salt and pepper and serve.