Butternut squash is sweet and Brussels sprouts are slightly bitter. Together, they create a winning combination in Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash Salad. This salad is warm, nourishing and full of vitamins: it’s absolutely perfect for the winter season. This recipe is asking for roasted Brussels sprouts and roasted butternut squash.
Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash Salad Recipe
By February 3, 2017Published:
Butternut squash is sweet and Brussels sprouts are slightly bitter. Together, they create a winning combination in Brussels Sprouts …
- 2 cups Roasted Brussels sprouts see the recipe link above
- 1 cup Roasted Butternut squash see the recipe link above
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 3 sprigs Green onions diced
- 1 medium Cucumbers diced
- 1 medium Avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Arrange the first eight ingredients on a large plate in layers. Make sure the Brussels sprouts and the squash are still hot.
- Combine oil and vinegar and pour over the salad.
- Add salt and pepper and serve.