Savory Cheese Pancakes make a delicious breakfast or a snack. They can be enjoyed hot or cold. They can be made gluten-free and most importantly, they are ready quickly. Any cheese works for this recipe. Softer Mozzarella cheese creates softer pancakes, while harder cheese, like Parmesan, makes them more savory.
Savory Cheese Pancakes Recipe
By January 20, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4-5 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Savory Cheese Pancakes make a delicious breakfast or a snack. They can be enjoyed hot or cold. They can be made gluten-free and most …
- 2 cups Cheese or vegan cheese grated
- 2 cups Plain full-fat Greek yogurt or vegan yogurt
- 3 Free-range organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons Whole wheat or gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons Organic extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spoon onto the heated pan with butter or oil, so that you get a thick pancake.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes on one side. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes on another side.