Roasted Tofu Bowl is a vegan dream. Full of protein, spices, the good fats and crunchy veggies, this bowl is both hot and cold. Roasted Tofu Bowl is ready in 15 minutes and make a wonderfully healthy lunch or dinner. I like to put some Korean Spicy Carrots in my bowl. If that is not what you want, simply add some grated carrots, instead.
Roasted Tofu Bowl Recipe
By January 14, 2017Published:
- Yield: large bowl (1 Servings)
Roasted Tofu Bowl is a vegan dream. Full of protein, spices, the good fats and crunchy veggies, this bowl is both hot and …
- 3/4 cup Arugula
- 1/3 Avocado
- 1 small Cucumber chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley diced
- 3 tablespoons Carrots either Korean spicy (link to recipe is above) or grated carrots
- 1 cup Extra firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons Bragg's amino acid sauce
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon juice
- To taste Sea salt and black peper
- Arrange the first five ingredients in a bowl
- Drain the tofu as well as possible on paper towels.
- Put the tofu in a preheated skillet. Add Bragg's.
- When the tofu absorbs all Bragg's, add coconut oil and gently mix.
- Cook for four minutes or until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Put tofu on the veggie bowl.
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.