Most healthy baked goods taste like they are healthy, but not necessarily delicious. Healthy Oatmeal and Berry Muffins taste like they are very tasty. They are sweet, hearty, yet light: they are as perfect as muffins get. I make them for breakfast or as a snack:either way they disappear fast. My favorite berry combo is 50% blueberries and 50% raspberries, but any berry combination would work well.
Healthy Oatmeal and Berry Muffins Recipe
By January 27, 2017Published:
- Yield: 12 small muffins or 6 large ones (3-5 Servings)
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Most healthy baked goods taste like they are healthy, but not necessarily delicious. Healthy Oatmeal and Berry Muffins taste like …
- 1 cup Gluten-free all purpose flour or whole wheat or spelt flour
- 1 cup (Gluten-free) rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 3/4 cup Xylitol or Truvia
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 cp Plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup Fresh water
- 1 Free-range egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Any berries fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Spoon the mixture onto the lightly oiled muffin cups and bake for15 minutes.