I know that many of you are chocolate lovers, but if you prefer vanilla, I have one tasty recipe. Coupled with the flavor of berries, vanilla becomes pure perfection, in my opinion. These Vanilla Cupcakes with Berry Frosting are sugar-free, dairy-free and gluten-free, yet bursting with flavor!
Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes with Berry Frosting Recipe
By January 12, 2017Published:
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
I know that many of you are chocolate lovers, but if you prefer vanilla, I have one tasty recipe. Coupled with the flavor of berries, …
- 1 1/2 cups Xylitol or Truvia
- 6 Free-range organic eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-free all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- For the Frosting:
- 2 cups Coconut cream or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Xylitol or Truvia
- 1/2 cup Any berries fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend the sweetener with the eggs until the eggs appear light yellow, almost white.
- Gradually add flour and vanilla to the eggs. Blend to combine.
- Pour the batter onto the lightly oiled muffin cups and bake for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, whip the dairy heavy cream, if using.
If using the coconut cream, scoop the solid part of the cream, discarding the liquid on the bottom. Whip until it resembles whipped cream.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the cream and give it a quick whirl, until everything combines.
- Frost the cupcakes, cool and serve.