Baked Raspberry Oatmeal is a delicious breakfast that can be quickly prepared, using leftover oats. The berries accentuate the sweet oats with tartness, while vanilla rounds the whole thing up. I like to make this dish with steel cut oats, however rolled oats would also work.
Baked Raspberry Oatmeal Recipe
By January 25, 2017Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
Baked Raspberry Oatmeal is a delicious breakfast that can be quickly prepared, using leftover oats. The berries accentuate the sweet …
- 3 cups (Gluten-free) Steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 4 cups Water
- 1 package Frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Truvia or xylitol
- 1 1/2 cups Butter or coconut oil melted
- 2 Free-range eggs or 2 tablespoons ground lax seed
- Combine oats and water in a pot. Bring to a boil, then lower the flame and simmer until all the water is absorbed. (This step can be made ahead of time, if desired.)
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the oats. Stir to combine.
- Place the mixture into an oiled casserole dish and bake for 20-30 minutes.