Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower is an easy side dish or a vegetarian main course. This dish is one of those surprising recipes, that taste a lot better than you’d think they taste. It has become my go to dinner, when I am out of ideas and out of time. Ready quickly, this crispy dish makes everyone happy, as it resembles the healthy version of pizza.
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower Recipe
By December 28, 2016Published:
- Yield: 5 Servings
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower is an easy side dish or a vegetarian main course. This dish is one of those surprising recipes, that …
- 1 head Cauliflower divided into florets
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Powdered garlic
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- To taste: Sea salt and black peper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Gently toss the cauliflower with olive oil and powdered garlic. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Roast for about 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and roast for another 12 minutes.