Making pancakes, especially for a large crowd usually means spending time by the burning griddle, getting your hair all smelly first thing in the morning. I love serving my kids pancakes, yet I hate making them.
One day, I decided to simplify the process by pouring the gluten free blueberry pancake batter onto the casserole dish and making the thick and the fluffy Gluten Free Blueberry Pancake Casserole. This breakfast pancake casserole turned out amazing! You cut a piece, top it with syrup and coconut oil or butter and eat it just like you do regular pancakes.
To further simplify your life in the morning, make the casserole in the evening and reheat it first thing for breakfast.
Gluten Free Blueberry Pancake Casserole Recipe
By December 14, 2016Published:
Making pancakes, especially for a large crowd usually means spending time by the burning griddle, getting your hair all smelly first …
- 3 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Xylitol or Truvia
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 3 large Free-range organic eggs
- 4 tablespoons Coconut oil melted
- 2 1/2 cups Almond milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 4 cups Blueberries frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter onto a lightly oiled casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes or until light golden brown and the edges begin to pull away from the side of the baking dish.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.