Any stir-Fry makes a fast, satisfying meal. All you have to do is chop things up and put them in the frying pan with some sauce. Veggies and Pumpkin Seeds Stir-Fry has a tasty crunch of the pumpkin seeds as well as the refreshing taste of carrots and cauliflower. Ginger adds flavor and spice. This stir-fry is a nice marriage of both Eastern and Western flavors ( think celery and sesame oil.)
Veggies and Pumpkin Seeds Stir-Fry Recipe
By November 6, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Any stir-Fry makes a fast, satisfying meal. All you have to do is chop things up and put them in the frying pan with some …
- 3 tablespoons Coconut or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger grated
- 2 cloves Garlic diced
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 Carrot sliced
- 1/4 Cauliflower divided into florets
- 2 stalks Celery sliced
- 1/4 bunch Parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- Preheat a cast iron pan or a stir fry pan.
- Add oils, garlic and ginger.
- After 30 secs, add onion. Stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the veggies and stir fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add pumpkin seeds, salt and pepper and serve.