Carrot Ginger Soup is simple and classic. It is one of those soups that makes everyone happy. Even people, who are not fans of carrots, usually admire this creamy concoction. Carrot Ginger Soup features only a few ingredients, as these are enough to make the soup amazing. Try Raw Carrot Ginger Soup, too.
Carrot Ginger Soup Recipe
By November 17, 2016Published:
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
Carrot Ginger Soup is simple and classic. It is one of those soups that makes everyone happy. Even people, who are not fans of …
- 12 medium Carrots thickly chopped
- 2 medium Onions chopped
- 1/3 cup Butter or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Truvia or xylitol
- Put the carrots into a large pot and cover with water, so that there is one inch of water over the carrots. Bring to a boil and cook until soft ( test with a fork.)
- Saute onions and ginger in butter or coconut oil for about 5 minutes. Add the onions and the ginger to the carrots.
- Add all other ingredients and blend, using an immersion blender, until smooth.
- Serve with a dollop of heavy cream or cocout cream on top.