Salad with Roasted Pumpkin is a celebration of the fall. Simple and full of bright colors, this salad is filling and tasty. The balance of the sweet pumpkin and the salty feta, which is accentuated by the bitter arugula, is simply sublime.
Salad with Roasted Pumpkin Recipe
By September 12, 2016Published:
- Yield: 3-4 Servings
Salad with Roasted Pumpkin is a celebration of the fall. Simple and full of bright colors, this salad is filling and tasty. The …
- 2 cups Arugula
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- 2 cups Pumpkin cubed
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin seeds
- to taste: Sea salt and pepper
- Arrange the first five ingredients on a plate in layers.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin in a single layer on tray. Spray with oil and turn to coat. Roast pumpkin, turning once, for 20 minutes or until golden and tender. Put over the salad.
- Combine lemon juice and oil in a cup. Pour over the salad. Add salt and pepper and serve.