To celebrate the final days of summer, there is nothing better than the bright and the colorful Mango and Grilled Avocado Salad. This salad presents a nice blend of tangy mango with the creamy grilled avocado. With a drop of peach dressing, this is one makes a happy, fruity, lunch.
Mango and Grilled Avocado Salad Recipe
By September 1, 2016Published:
- Yield: 1 large plate (4 Servings)
To celebrate the final days of summer, there is nothing better than the bright and the colorful Mango and Grilled Avocado Salad. This …
- 2 Avocados pitted and halved
- 1 medium Mango sliced
- 3 cups Arugula
- 4 Chives diced
- 1 medium Peach pitted
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar
- to taste: Sea salt and black pepper
- Season avocado halves with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and place cut side sown on a medium-hot grill until nicely charred, about 5 minutes. Peel and thickly slice.
- Arrange the avocado over the bed of arugula. Add mango slices and chives.
- Blend the peach with oil and vinegar until smooth. Pour this dressing over the salad.
- Add salt and pepper and serve.