Potatoes are certainly out this year, while cauliflower is in big time. Carrot Cauliflower Fritters taste as if cauliflower never touched them. They are tender, slightly sweet and a huge hit with children. The dish is great even cold! I serve Carrot Cauliflower Fritters with a dollop of sour cream on top.
Carrot Cauliflower Fritters Recipe
By September 6, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4-5 Servings
Potatoes are certainly out this year, while cauliflower is in big time. Carrot Cauliflower Fritters taste as if cauliflower …
- 1 head Cauliflower divided into florets
- 6 large Carrots
- 1/4 Onion
- 1/4 bunch Parsley diced
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Gluten-free all purpose flour or spelt flour
- 3 Large organic free-range eggs
- For frying: Butter+olive oil or coconut oil
- Put the first three ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix in parsley, salt, pepper, flour and eggs. Mix to combine.
- Preheat the frying pan with either a mixture of butter and olive oil (50/50) or coconut oil.
- Spoon the fritters into the pan. When there is a darker circle around the fritter, flip it and cook the other side.
- When the other side is almost done, reduce the flame, cover the pan and cook the fritters for another minute.
- Skill Level: Easy